Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ion_Truth Mission Statement

The purpose of this blog is to look at that which we all seek: The Truth. Most people think of religion when "The Truth" comes up, but I would like to look at the combined topics of religion, science and mythology. By no means am I an authority on any of these subjects, but in my own searching I have come across many interesting books, videos and web articles which I hope to share. At times it may seem like I am leaning more towards religious topics, but that is because it is an interesting subject and I became hooked. Most of the religious material offered will fall under Gnosticism and other forms of Judeo-Christianity. Please don't think I am offering "The Truth". I am just putting some food for thought on your plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment